The day you’ve been dreaming about is finally here.
Your commitments with your partner are going to convert into holy vows and you are going to live with each other till eternity, what a gratifying feeling you are going to experience.
A wedding day brings a lot of happiness, joy, and blessings and adds a profound definition to the relationship you share with your beloved partner. The day you have been dreaming about since you both fell in love and have been discussing the wedding day outfits, pieces of jewelry, your first dance, wedding cake, decorations, etc. And especially trendy jewelry like an opal wedding band for a bride-to-be plays an important role in her wedding day ensemble, to make her look exactly how she imagined.
Speak to anyone who has got married before and had experienced it back and they’ll tell you how time flies. But that doesn’t mean you don’t enjoy every second of the wedding moment from getting into the wedding dress to watching your groom getting his eyes welled up on your first look and everything that follows.
Make sure to add a perfect pinch of sparkle with suitable pieces of jewelry to complete your ensemble and make the most of your dreamy bridal look!
Things to keep in mind while buying Jewelry for Wedding
Despite your big day excitement, there are huge preparations awaiting you, especially when it comes to wedding jewelry, but worry not! we have listed some tips for you in order to make sure you choose the right pieces.
- Take into consideration the style of your dress. If you’re wearing a more traditional gown, classic pearl jewelry or diamond pieces may be a good choice. If your dress is more modern, however, you may want to opt for something with a little more personality, like a gemstone solitaire necklace or statement earrings.
- Make the metal color of your jewelry coordinated with your dress, this is another way to enhance your look and leave people overwhelmed with your looks!
- Remember, wedding jewelry is something that you wear in the future also, and that’s why choose jewelry that you feel confident and comfortable in and which could be stylish years from now.
- Another factor to consider while choosing wedding jewelry is that – what kind of jewelry would work best with the overall look you wish to carry. If you have a strapless or backless gown, then wearing your hair up in an elegant updo will show off your neck and shoulders nicely. In this case, a pair of statement earrings would be ideal. However, if your wedding dress has a high neck, you can wear a lariat pendant to add charm to your bridal look.
Well we know that all the attention will be pulled by the bride when she walks down the aisle but how can we forget the groom, it’s their big day too. They equally deserve the recognition of having impeccable taste and can be excited as well. Hence, dressing up a timeless tuxedo or classic suit with some add-ons is the best way to incorporate your style effortlessly. Grooms can get customized cuff links with their wedding date engraved on them to give it a more personal touch or going with designer lapel pins will not only add a decorative ensemble to the entire look but would go with the wedding aesthetics as well (because we know how particular the brides get with aesthetics, right!).
Wedding Jewelry Ideas
When it comes to wedding jewelry, there are endless possibilities for experimenting with the look or staying traditional. You can choose to go classic with pearls or diamonds or opt for something a little more unique like a colored stone necklace or vintage brooch. It’s important to consider what will work best with your dress and overall look, but don’t be afraid to have some fun with your choices!
Here are a few of our favorite wedding jewelry ideas:
- A string of pearls is always a timeless and elegant choice.
- Diamond stud earrings are a classic accessory that can dress up any look.
- A simple diamond pendant necklace is a versatile piece that can be worn with any neckline.
- Search for vintage costume jewelry at local antique stores or flea markets.
- Look for delicate estate pieces that can be repurposed as wedding jewelry.
- Have a piece of family jewelry reset or redesigned into something new.
Bold and Beautiful:
- Make a statement with a colorful gemstone necklace or earrings.
- Try an unexpected metal like rose gold.
- You can carry a bracelet for an appealing look
How to Make a Budget for Wedding Jewelry
When it comes to wedding jewelry, it’s important to set a budget and stick to it. With so many beautiful pieces to choose from, it can be tempting to overspend. As the three-month salary rule exists for the engagement ring budget, there is no firm rule for deciding a budget for a wedding ring, but you can surely consider a few points.
Points to Consider in Making your Wedding Jewelry Budget –
1. Keep it in accordance with Engagement Ring
A wedding ring is bought according to the engagement ring metal and design, generally, it has fewer stones which can cost you around a few hundred dollars, and it’s better to not splurge more than that.
2. Family discussions are a must
Ask family members about the budget and discuss it with them clearly, and welcome their perspective and experienced suggestion.
3. Consider your loan and debts
If you are someone who is already paying credit card debts, then it’s not feasible for you to go beyond a few hundred dollars. It’s won’t be a good idea to suffer under the burden.
4. Shop online for savings
Another great way to save money on wedding jewelry is to shop online. There are many great retailers like Rosec Jewels that offer beautiful wedding jewelry at budget-friendly prices.
Finally, don’t forget that your wedding day is all about you and your fiance, and not about going off-limits to impress people around you. At the end of the day, what matters most is that you feel beautiful and confident in your own skin. So take some time to try on different pieces and find what makes you feel the best. It’s sure to be a decision you’ll cherish for years to come.